Let me introduce you to the Love Me Knot Shorts:
What do I also love about this pattern? My almost tween likes them and I like that they are not super short. I attempted to do some spring and summer shopping over the weekend; I have discovered that if you are over the size of 5T, you are required to wear daisy dukes this season. I am doomed because I am not in daisy duke shape.
- sized for 6 months to girl's 12 (perfect grow with me pattern design)
- the sweetest key hole openings on the sides (it only takes a small detail to win me over)
- no fuss with zippers or buttons; a flat front waist and elastic back (can we say beginner friendly)
- optional gathered pockets: perfect for the sides, back pockets, or mini cargos pockets (adding or moving a pocket can really change the look and feel of a garment)
- quick and easy hem by using bias tape (new to bias tape? She's got you covered with a tutorial on how to make your own. Even seasoned sewers might not know how to do this skill.)
Want to save a few bucks? How about 30% off in the Get Your Crap Together ETSY store? Use the code LOVEME
See you tomorrow to see what else I've been working on and hope to finish in the afternoon!